David Chamberlain

Steph

Sad news indeed.

Wish we could have met ,but got to do some buying and selling with him. 

Marble advocate extraordinare , very knowledgeable and shared it,he surely will be missed.

He is gone now but his pictures and posts here and on other sites still remain.

This picture is for you David !

He and Ron S.  helped me make this deal many years ago.

Thanks again David !

Rick

SS854509.thumb.JPG.851eb2c24ecf163d9c90147a73c0f8d3.JPG

This is very sad. David was a gentle soul. He had a real flair for life, in general, and writing about marbles, in particular. Whenever I received something from him in the mail it was always a treat. He took a lot of care and time with packaging and presentation, always unique, and always included a hand-written letter. He was one of a kind, and he will be missed.

9 hours ago, Ric said:

This is very sad. David was a gentle soul. He had a real flair for life, in general, and writing about marbles, in particular. Whenever I received something from him in the mail it was always a treat. He took a lot of care and time with packaging and presentation, always unique, and always included a hand-written letter. He was one of a kind, and he will be missed.

well said ric ... an interesting and full life .... r.i.p. david ... bill

David was a help when I started with marbles. We shared many letters through the mail, over many years. I am so happy that I got to take him digging marbles at Akro and Ravenswood. My last email with him a few weeks ago, he said that he was having a rough time of it. He put up a long fight. He will be missed. My condolences to his wife and family. 

RIP Friend. 

• 1 year later...

This makes me very sad,david was a rare character and more,I value all the conversations I had with him all the trades and purchases and his friendship, all his hand written letters and correspondence have a special place in my heart and collection,gosh do I miss talking with you david,  never will you be forgotten in my house hold, your friend Eron.

• Care 2