Marbleholics Anonymous Meeting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Kimbernugs said:

Mib Injection.jpg

I did one of these several years back and posted on LOM, I believe. I figured it was time to do a new one. I'm no expert on photo shop type things, but I swear this encapsulates just how I feel sometimes. I saw a marble on a video the other day and I got all teary eyed over it. Geezo. I need help.

• Haha 3

Just now, Melissa said:

Why does it seem like there is nothing on eBay for weeks and then bam, a ton of good looking marbles. 🥴

I dont buy from ebay , i scan all advertisements all europe , and FB ,  network and make good deals , sometimes i get lucky , shipment is the main killer for the costs every time 🫣😉👍🏻🥳🤹‍♂️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new cabinet finally built ....here we go been a long time since I had room to display my mibs ...I have lots in boxes and cases now the :lol-016:,,

Have cone a long way in the last couple years .thanks again to everyone here that has helped and continue to help with my marble knowledge..

Here is a before pic ...20230404_154254.thumb.jpg.e423c8a45ccdaaf8f8f0199c645a0dec.jpg

Who knows how long it will be for the after pic lol....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Got a new cabinet finally built ....here we go been a long time since I had room to display my mibs ...I have lots in boxes and cases now the :lol-016:,,

Have cone a long way in the last couple years .thanks again to everyone here that has helped and continue to help with my marble knowledge..

Here is a before pic ...20230404_154254.thumb.jpg.e423c8a45ccdaaf8f8f0199c645a0dec.jpg

Who knows how long it will be for the after pic lol....

Tomorrow ......  :ROFL:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Kimbernugs said:

The lab saved me these little thingees test tubes arrive in. One of my coworkers walks by and says, "I wonder what THOSE are for". 

I have shipped many marble in these things.

Recycle for sure.

Marble--On!!

• 1 month later...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Remodeling the kitchen and front room....no marble table no time just hoarding mibs .not even opening......lol.....just needed to 😢........be back in full force soon. 

:wave2:

• Like 1