ROLL BY

Chad G.

Hello marble Friends,

My neighbor about two blocks down owns this same exact car clear down to the coke bottle wheels & black paint, minus the intake coming out of the hood & MSD logo on the door. 1969 Road runner, a car I only have dreamed about owning, he stopped next to me at the light @ my house as I was leaving yesterday, In gave a thumbs up and the infamous "meep - meep" Road runner horn sounded as he honked back at me. I'll try to remember to go & get some pics of it. A beautiful fully restored to stock cond. car. Another two toned purple 69 just up the hill about a mile away, same thing totally stock & time correct. 440's are probably not the best on gas mileage but still, a great looking ride.

JUST AN M2 REPLICA I HAVE, HIS EVEN HAS THE  SAME STOCK BLACK PAINT JOB ON IT, I THOUGHT I WAS SEING THINGS, MINUS THE "MSD' LOGO ON THE SIDE. & YES 68-69 MALIBUS & GTO'S ARE ALSO ON MY  "MOST WANTED" LIST. I OWNED A 69 GTO 4004 2 DR SEDAN WHEN I WAS A KID, SOME REGRETS GETTING RID OF IT I GUESS, EITHER THAT OR POSSIBLY PASS INTO THE NETHER NETHER FROM LEAD FOOT DISEASE !! WISH LIST ?? MORE LIKE "DREAM LIST" NO WAY I'LL EVER SEE THIS ON DISABILITY,  BUT I CAN ADMIRE IT FROM AFAR & REMENISE ABOUT WHEN I WAS YOUNG.

image.thumb.png.e9128900599e5bdc36a1b4ee2012a90f.png

A friend of mine in Jacksonville, Florida owned a 69' Roadrunner back in the 80's. Beautiful car, wish I had pics. It was 2 tone brown on orange. This car was totally original and practically mint! Rode in it many times! Every time I was alongside the car I would always catch myself looking down at the Roadrunner gritting it's teeth 😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, William said:

A friend of mine in Jacksonville, Florida owned a 69' Roadrunner back in the 80's. Beautiful car, wish I had pics. It was 2 tone brown on orange. This car was totally original and practically mint! Rode in it many times! Every time I was alongside the car I would always catch myself looking down at the Roadrunner gritting it's teeth 😁

Modern version looks kinda evil, or should say evel !! 

image.png.15fc38234140c4e2b8f8ad242dfe0ff9.png

Beep Beep !!

image.png.63e69013e96ba10608521bf754a4e5f8.png