Fire 81

Fire1981

Just curious. Just a shout out to who might be out there. MigBar/Mike Barton. Catfish/Derrick, Tankgirl, Duffy, Lizzie, Sissy Dear, Pea-Wee, Scott Patrick, Bill Towe, Galen, Crusty Tom Reed, Zaboo, Ray Laubs, Bocci, Scott Myers, Bill Hale and of course Griff and Sea Bass. 

19 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

Just curious. Just a shout out to who might be out there. MigBar/Mike Barton. Catfish/Derrick, Tankgirl, Duffy, Lizzie, Sissy Dear, Pea-Wee, Scott Patrick, Bill Towe, Galen, Crusty Tom Reed, Zaboo, Ray Laubs, Bocci, Scott Myers, Bill Hale and of course Griff and Sea Bass. 

Mike died a year-and-a-half ago.  :(

Damn it. Here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to ask for help with I.D’s on the marbles Migs gave me even though I know what they are. It will always start with Here’s a marble I got from Mig Bar. True Pelthead. 

Good to meet you, Rick. William (Bill) here...joined in late March myself. Lifelong collector in various fields from football cards, antiques this and that. Began rockhounding for agates not too many years ago and transitioned too marbles late last year. Quite the challenging hobby but loving it. Once again, great to have your acquaintance and a big "welcome back home " 😊