New To Me Free Collage App.

Yesterday I was wondering about all the collage pix I was seeing everywhere & decided to do a little looking. Man there's hundreds of them, almost all free. Here are my first couple attempts using pics from my folders. If you use one please leave a link & or share your examples. I like the one I'm using, but don't like the white lines used to separate the pix. Here's the link & my first attempts at using one of these sites. I just noticed some of the very fine detail is a little fuzzy, so maybe I'll try another ??

LINK :  https://www.befunky.com/features/collage-maker/

pelt.PNG

peltier.PNG

pt.PNG

pelt2.PNG

plt.PNG

heaton.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

akro wr.PNG

alley.PNG

AKRO.PNG

an1.PNG

heaton.PNG

• Like 1

14 hours ago, schmoozer said:

Haha, my brain read “free college app”🥴

I've never done it before & had no idea how to even use one till yesterday. This is one of a very few there was no signing into or anything. I've found anything you have to sign into, sooner or later your Email gets clogged with continual want to buy or subscribe posts. So I found one that didn't. I'm not aware of what the others do, I've never signed into one. The few times I did sign into something was enough for me, I spent 10 minutes deleting garbage Emails every day. Guess I'm kinda virus paranoid after getting Ransome ware about 3 years ago, they never got any financials but left a terrible mess, I spent almost 5 months cleaning all the bugs out and putting everything back where it belonged. I pay $60.00 dollars a year now for an  antivirus & malware app.

Back when I had a desktop I used to get my spyware/malware antivirus tools from Kim Komondo's (think I spelled her name right) website or off of CNET. It was all free downloads. I've used Avast and a few others and they worked very well. Of course, I think you could pay too upgrade them. The free basic versions, never had a problem. Haven't looked for a long time, not sure what is free or not anymore. Just go with my phone now and do my best to keep it clean 👍

I use Avast on my PC now, their pay edition has stopped everything that I know of and alerts you if you have become  vulnerable. No complaints thus far, everything is running like lightning. Avast does have a free app. but this year I only paid $20.00 instead of the standard $60.00, had it for the past 3 years  & I'm very satisfied.