Rude derailment of another member's thread moved to here.

Dont see why these marbles are vintage and so "cool",what cuz she has a bunch because these look just like some of mine but min are from Mexico or some stupid ass shit! I say you 3 that replied are &^***ing retards that wish you had some &^***ing koo vintage marbles! &^*** you and your gay ass site advise and for surely your gay ass China made glass!! 

21 minutes ago, Edsjlm74 said:

Dont see why these marbles are vintage and so "cool",what cuz she has a bunch because these look just like some of mine but min are from Mexico or some stupid ass shit! I say you 3 that replied are &^***ing retards that wish you had some &^***ing koo vintage marbles! &^*** you and your gay ass site advise and for surely your gay ass China made glass!! 

I think you are gonna make friends here talking like that ....mibs on the pictures are new china and imperials...1980' and the 3 others look like modern vacor , more pictures from other marbles could help you find what you are looking for ,but talking like this....will not help you at all........the people that aswered you besides me are collectors with many many years of expierience....respect them, i know i learned a lot in a few months , i doubt if you will also....language you use is so....unevolved...you talk like an little monkey that lost his banana 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Edsjlm74 said:

This post is beyond the pale.  Edsjlm74 is now banned.