ID Help Please

Ric

I posted this one a few years ago with no luck, or even suggestions, as to what the ID might be. I am thinking it might be Cairo but I would love to hear some other ideas - it's one of my favorites. It's snake-like, nice head, nice tail and a coil and a half - a good UV glow too.

OAH3G48.jpg

In the sun:

TLc3ACJ.jpg

Any thoughts?

59 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

Alien embryo???

That movie creeped me out!

So now. . . that marble is in a locked box, inside of a safe,

in a barn,

about a mile away.

:Panic:

Thanks, Brad.

:lol2:

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Ric said:

That movie creeped me out!

So now. . . that marble is in a locked box, inside of a safe,

in a barn,

about a mile away.

:Panic:

Thanks, Brad.

:lol2:

Box or safe won't work, from what I recall from the movie they have acid blood 😲

Looks Cairo Novelty for sure to me. Especially when it also glows. It has all the Cairo traits. Seedy glass, weak color, snake, S or C pattern , the white glows, rolls lines in the surface of the glass, all signs of Cairo Novelty. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, wvrons said:

Looks Cairo Novelty for sure to me. Especially when it also glows. It has all the Cairo traits. Seedy glass, weak color, snake, S or C pattern , the white glows, rolls lines in the surface of the glass, all signs of Cairo Novelty. 

I was hoping for an alien ID...🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, wvrons said:

Thanks a lot, Ron - I was hoping you'd chime in. It's one of the best Cairo snakes I have seen - back on the shelf it goes!