I want to know more about Bricks. please..

ness

First pic, crystal brick. A blue n green brick, second pic. Two moss agates, third and forth pic. The second moss agate has been polished. Someone already posted it, must have copied it from another time I posted it, but here it is again. The fifth pic is a green brick. The sixth is a brick with white.

Thanks for looking.

BT

By the way. People would be amazed how many bricks have green in the base but not on the surface. I took pic's of Brian G. collection of brick pieces he dug at the factory site and was shocked at how many had traces and more or green glass inside the marbles.

BT - All of the examples that i can think of that are 1" in size can be traced back to Harry Heintzelman (sp???) who then passed them to Fred Wright then off to other collectors. The other two cases are both from groups that came out of Akron - definately distant family members - one was a coffee can full of marbles that contained only MFC marbles including a rare 1" crystal brick and a solid white 1 & 7/8" industrial marble. Another group contained a crystal brick and a few "moss agates" along with an example of every type of 'brick' you would ever want to find. IMHO - Both groups represent hand picked marbles taht were kept by the makers them selves.

Ok, you guys made me open my display table....

First let me say this, these are not my normal format for pic's trying something new.....

With that said....let's see some bricks..

Purple Brick.

b1.JPG

red and white

b3.JPG

and I'll throw this one in as well, if you notice the cut mark......green..but this is a slag.

(i was getting a reflection on the right column, sorry)

b2.JPG

Enjoy....

• 1 year later...
HI..

Could you all send picture of brick marbles...

and more discriptions...

I sure would appreciate it...

thanks a bunch.... I'll show pictures of some that might be.. but just not sure..

ness2

here is a pic of one my green bricks......gry

post-1205-1172120555_thumb.jpg