I Finally Did It!!!!!!

crowncarrier

Hello all,

I finally was able to track someone down and get one of my marbles restored. I know a lot of you are against this but this marble had so much inner beauty that it needed to be shown off. I was searching youtube one day and found a guy who is still fixing up old marbles so I reached out to him. I could not be happier, The marble is BEAUTIFUL here are some photos below of the before and after and I have also added a link to video of the process that was used.

https://youtu.be/ds5486QXPYk

Before

1.thumb.jpg.cf0a782f6f347aea14590affd69d4014.jpg

After

3.thumb.jpg.4adb27fbbee6f1ec1736618e5821ced0.jpg
5.thumb.jpg.40425bbf5d9dbf38473363880861a958.jpg2.thumb.jpg.4a55f86bb89a8d7d6c8e412f0af07f88.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.7b954779781e277a7e65025df6739c93.jpg

Congrats on you new eye candy.

Nice video.  

I confess I didn't watch all 15 minutes ... I sampled it so maybe I missed it if contact info was given.  Do you know if Matthew is open for more marble polishing business?  Do you know his preferred method of contact?   

Fantastic job & mibs !! I have been looking forever & know a couple people looking to get some old Germans polished & some cullet marbles. "Thank you" so much, a preferred method of contact for Mathew would be great Scott !!

Hi All,

I have made contact with Matthew and I think he would be interested in doing some work for you guys if you are all still interested. He a super nice guy and as you see he does amazing work. Here is his contact information. He lives in Provo, Utah.

image.png

Edited by Steph
Changed email address to image, to try to thwart spammers. :)
  • Like 1