A few of thousands are any of these collectible?

Gina Macias

A very collectible marble I suspect ?? an "Akro Superman Corkscrew" 

image.png.38d1a87cfdc2bcb3c95b598a8891710b.png

This one a contemporary, there may be a name or initials in the top or bottom if you look with a loupe, some are marked & some aren't.

image.png.06fd7da68b9ad0162260df0643dd332f.png

This one made in China or an American handmade torch marble, low value if any to a collector, but I collect what I like so is all perspective at this point. I think they call tis a "parachute type ??"

image.png.dabf0bccc6a325e7a05e0f47a8b56e10.png

The other 5 maybe different & multiple views for a good I.D.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 2:15 PM, Gina Macias said:

Thank you Chad, That is an Akro Superman 0.827”. The contemporary corkscrew is called a Spider-Man Corkscrew 1.5”. The other I thought was pretty. It’s supposedly a Contemporary UV Superman handmade 1”. 

Sorry I didn't specify. By name on the end of the marble I meant the name of the artist that made it.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gina Macias said:

It's a $2 unsigned contemporary I paid $35 for plus shipping! Live and learn. The smaller I paid a reasonable $5. I've learned so much on this forum. I cannot thank all of you enough.

We've all been there at one time or another, no forums or people to go to when I started collecting. Always bought what I liked instead of chasing a name ( most of the time ) been there too.

4 minutes ago, Gina Macias said:

Boy those photos are bad, only carpet I had was on the cat’s climbing tree which has clearly seen better days! Many cats have played on it though and my husband built it so I have to keep it! 

Welcome Back Gina 🙂👍