Giving Thanks

Gina Macias

I want to sincerely thank all of you for helping me ID so many marbles in the past few days. I wanted to ensure I got what I paid for and I really appreciate your assistance and advice. I have been having a problem with my eyes, so I am having difficulty with distinguishing and like to get what I pay for. I am having eye surgery next week on Monday and hopefully will have a lot of new marbles, (you all helped me identify)to get me through the convalescent period, as I won’t be able to read or look at a computer. I’ll probably be mad as a hatter! I’m not sure how long it will take, the lens replacement is standard it’s just the corneas that may be a problem. I am an optimist so I’m sure I’ll be back in less than the six weeks projected! Thank you all again. I’ll be checking in until Monday, but wanted to ensure I thanked all of you before I forgot, I’ve learned so much and been treated so kindly. Thank you so much  is all I can say.

I'd like to wish you well with your health and your upcoming procedure...I was a caregiver (CNA) for almost 10 years and a caregiver at home from 2015-18 so I can feel what you have and are going to go through. You will break through 😊....as far as the folks here, just gotta love all the positives. Couldn't be a better group of people 👍

20 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

See you soon Gina, you'll be fine :wave2:

14 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

I’m with Chad. That’s a hard challenge and just hope you can enjoy better vision after your surgery. 

13 minutes ago, William said:

I'd like to wish you well with your health and your upcoming procedure...I was a caregiver (CNA) for almost 10 years and a caregiver at home from 2015-18 so I can feel what you have and are going to go through. You will break through 😊....as far as the folks here, just gotta love all the positives. Couldn't be a better group of people 👍

Thank you so much, it’s from medication I’ve taken since birth, mostly steroids like prednisone and salumedrol for my lungs. Luckily I didn’t wait longer to see eye doctor, pressure behind eyes became really bad and COVID made me afraid to leave the house, I finally went after vaccination  and couldn’t see out of my left eye when tested, well it was blurry, which caused me to freak out. I’m sure it’ll be fine. I just hate not being able to read! Thank you again for your kind well wishes.

6 hours ago, Gina Macias said:

I want to sincerely thank all of you for helping me ID so many marbles in the past few days. I wanted to ensure I got what I paid for and I really appreciate your assistance and advice. I have been having a problem with my eyes, so I am having difficulty with distinguishing and like to get what I pay for. I am having eye surgery next week on Monday and hopefully will have a lot of new marbles, (you all helped me identify)to get me through the convalescent period, as I won’t be able to read or look at a computer. I’ll probably be mad as a hatter! I’m not sure how long it will take, the lens replacement is standard it’s just the corneas that may be a problem. I am an optimist so I’m sure I’ll be back in less than the six weeks projected! Thank you all again. I’ll be checking in until Monday, but wanted to ensure I thanked all of you before I forgot, I’ve learned so much and been treated so kindly. Thank you so much  is all I can say.

Veel sterkte met de operatie Gina

Wordt snel beter en we zullen wachten op jou en samen veel knikkers indentificeren