Vitro name?

William

Elites and Superiors are both examples of Tri-Lites.

Superiors need two red ribbons surrounding the yellow patch.    The Brandstetters came up with that name.  

All I remember about the Elites is that they were colorful.  I didn't know which if any colors were needed.  @tankgrrl29 came up with that name.  

Both are discussed in this article, the Superiors in a more specific way.

Older Vitro Marbles (Tri-Lites) (marbleconnection.com)

Superior photo from the article:

0002-D.jpg

• Award 1

2 hours ago, Steph said:

Elites and Superiors are both examples of Tri-Lites.

Superiors need two red ribbons surrounding the yellow patch.    The Brandstetters came up with that name.  

All I remember about the Elites is that they were colorful.  I didn't know which if any colors were needed.  @tankgrrl29 came up with that name.  

Both are discussed in this article, the Superiors in a more specific way.

Older Vitro Marbles (Tri-Lites) (marbleconnection.com)

Superior photo from the article:

0002-D.jpg

Great post & link Steph, I've used Joes site a million times & "still do" what a continuing asset to the marble community, wish I could thank him in person, I understand he was very friendly & a great person to be around.

He rocked it for sure! Good recall Steph. I think Joe and Randy Gosset kicked down some doors that helped ID Vitros. Randy is gone but I met him and he had Vitros loaded with green AV that were insane. Vitro’s Green AV when loaded is just as impressive as Pelt or Akro AV. IMHO