West Virginia Wednesday !!

after ron and i made it too a solid stone wall underneath the production flooring .. where we discovered the chalkies .. we did get some dandies out of there. soon afterward, i had a friend make custom boxes for both of us. and prime boxes they were. fitted to size each marble. i then had them monogramed with specifics of location and dates. we spelled .. chalkies ... as such. be it wrong spelling or not ... lasting memories ....  only 3/4" flame and pee-wee that i know of .... bill

DSC01989.JPG

DSC01981.JPG

DSC01982.JPG

DSC01983.JPG

DSC01984.JPG

DSC01985.JPG

DSC01986.JPG

DSC01987.JPG

DSC01988.JPG

• Like 2
  • Award 2

16 minutes ago, mibcapper said:

after ron and i made it too a solid stone wall underneath the production flooring .. where we discovered the chalkies .. we did get some dandies out of there. soon afterward, i had a friend make custom boxes for both of us. and prime boxes they were. fitted to size each marble. i then had them monogramed with specifics of location and dates. we spelled .. chalkies ... as such. be it wrong spelling or not ... lasting memories ....  only 3/4" flame and pee-wee that i know of .... bill

DSC01989.JPG

DSC01981.JPG

DSC01982.JPG

DSC01983.JPG

DSC01984.JPG

DSC01985.JPG

DSC01986.JPG

DSC01987.JPG

DSC01988.JPG

Amazing

31 minutes ago, mibcapper said:

DSC01989.JPG

DSC01981.JPG

DSC01982.JPG

DSC01983.JPG

DSC01984.JPG

DSC01985.JPG

DSC01986.JPG

DSC01987.JPG

DSC01988.JPG

Fantastic. 👍

2 hours ago, mibcapper said:

DSC01989.JPG

DSC01981.JPG

DSC01982.JPG

DSC01983.JPG

DSC01984.JPG

DSC01985.JPG

DSC01986.JPG

DSC01987.JPG

DSC01988.JPG

Chalkies are very cool for sure and I have always wondered what makes them like they are. Any explanation would be appreciated.

Marble--On!!

2 hours ago, mibcapper said:

DSC01989.JPG

DSC01981.JPG

DSC01982.JPG

DSC01983.JPG

DSC01984.JPG

DSC01985.JPG

DSC01986.JPG

DSC01987.JPG

DSC01988.JPG

I seem to remember Bert from FLA having tears in his eyes after getting a couple at the 2008 Sistersville show.

1 hour ago, schmoozer said:

I seem to remember Bert from FLA having tears in his eyes after getting a couple at the 2008 Sistersville show.

Quotes such as this make me happy that I have become a part of such a passionate, wonderful group of people here. Love this hobby 😊