West Virginia Wednesday !!

On 5/25/2022 at 5:40 AM, William said:

Good morning! Up and at em' early like I am 😊....nice images and mibs 👍

Thank you William .Yes i am a early bird to ,i like the peace and quiet of the morning ,surfing the marble forums drinking coffee and enjoying a cigarette 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 5:03 AM, Dave 13 said:

Thank you William .Yes i am a early bird to ,i like the peace and quiet of the morning ,surfing the marble forums drinking coffee and enjoying a cigarette 

Same here, but a cigar. Morning here  is not so peaceful, it starts before sunrise with the geese and seagulls, then the dogs start whining to get fed, then the parrots follow suit. After that, things mellow out.

Well up and @ it by 6:00, make breakfast & eat followed by the dogs lying next to their food dishes whining like it's their last meal  🐶  If I lived up north by Brad I might just be having geoduck fritters & seagull for lunch  ... image.png.06918a3fef2578f4cb8406c1b634a77e.png

53 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Well up and @ it by 6:00, make breakfast & eat followed by the dogs lying next to their food dishes whining like it's their last meal  🐶  If I lived up north by Brad I might just be having geoduck fritters & seagull for lunch  ... image.png.06918a3fef2578f4cb8406c1b634a77e.png

we harvested 4 dozen oysters Monday. Bbq’d 2 dozen for dinner, passed the other 2 to our uphill neighbor. They gave us a load of fresh razor clams the previous week.

not eating seagulls, however geese are viable, having eaten seaweed for weeks.

geoducks are still growing, got a couple years before we harvest.

• Award 1

I always knew that these would become collectable, that is not why I kept them though. 
They are just very nice looking marbles—I just love them, I just do not know them by name/company .
(I really do not care; I collect what meets my eye).
I have a good eye for WVS and almost talked myself into an ID post today that turned out to be a Vacor Velociraptor, hours were spent and I enjoyed every moment.
Research paid off once again—I  just Love the ID section because I am always learning from it.
Marble—On and collect what you like as well!!!

P6010001 (2).JPG

P6010025 (2).JPG

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, akroorka said:

I always knew that these would become collectable, that is not why I kept them though. 
They are just very nice looking marbles—I just love them, I just do not know them by name/company .
(I really do not care; I collect what meets my eye).
I have a good eye for WVS and almost talked myself into an ID post today that turned out to be a Vacor Velociraptor, hours were spent and I enjoyed every moment.
Research paid off once again—I  just Love the ID section because I am always learning from it.
Marble—On and collect what you like as well!!!

P6010001 (2).JPG

P6010025 (2).JPG

Very Nice♥ so pretty altogether like this♥ I like ID and the archives section , amazing history!!