West Virginia Wednesday !!

Wow,

I am the first to post here today??? I am glad that I took my time to represent😁.

I was poking around my WVS today looking to fill a Ravenswood “Buddy” box and came across these three. The first one is a hair under 5/8”, the second one a hair over, and the third a hair under again.
I do believe that they are WVS.  Who made them? ---No idea-- but they did catch my eye, I still have a good eye for them.
I am posting the first one in the ID section—Thanks for going there and giving your opinion.
I still do not get the WVS Id’s that you all can make---the brain of a cork-head is a hard thing to break through.
Thanks for all of your help—WVS brain dead am I---still trying:computer-22:.
Marble—On!!

One final.jpg

two final.jpg

three final.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Award 1

3 hours ago, akroorka said:

Wow,

I am the first to post here today??? I am glad that I took my time to represent😁.

I was poking around my WVS today looking to fill a Ravenswood “Buddy” box and came across these three. The first one is a hair under 5/8”, the second one a hair over, and the third a hair under again.
I do believe that they are WVS.  Who made them? ---No idea-- but they did catch my eye, I still have a good eye for them.
I am posting the first one in the ID section—Thanks for going there and giving your opinion.
I still do not get the WVS Id’s that you all can make---the brain of a cork-head is a hard thing to break through.
Marble—On!!

One final.jpg

two final.jpg

three final.jpg

Nice!!

1 hour ago, akroorka said:

These are all very nice Cats William. 
The first one deserves a multiple shot of images imho.

It may be a Pelt---or not😁.

Well worth another look or three.
Marble—On!!

Thank you....I love the color combinations one can find. 

6 hours ago, akroorka said:

These are all very nice Cats William. 
The first one deserves a multiple shot of images imho.

It may be a Pelt---or not😁.

Well worth another look or three.
Marble—On!!

Anacortes WA cats?

Akro Orange Oxblood for this WV Wednesday i have seen this Orange ox in two other members  Akro mibs or trays on here and one members ox cullet with this Orange on here so i’m calling this mib a Orange ox patch if you disagree that’s fine it’s my marble ✌️

8BD481E2-E6AB-45D0-8BBA-FFB3D68D33F7.jpeg

680D9410-1B6C-41AA-9FE4-FEB0DB47A1F2.jpeg

72BB88C3-E1C9-4C23-872B-9D2FC724A79B.jpeg

091551D1-FBB7-4065-B271-987BE14F5774.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/29/2022 at 12:02 PM, akroorka said:

Wow,

Marble—On!!

One final.jpg

two final.jpg

three final.jpg

Wow ...good looking mibs ....💥💥💥💥💥💥😀