Phew !!

Chad G.

14 hours ago, William said:

Just read a story from this week out of Fresno California where a car owners sun protector literally melted in the car....hot indeed out 

It is brutal this year already. Had a lighter explode in the truck. Melted cd cases were a common issue when I used to carry them in the car....lol the good ol desert 🏜 :Panic:

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

It is brutal this year already. Had a lighter explode in the truck. Melted cd cases were a common issue when I used to carry them in the car....lol the good ol desert 🏜 :Panic:

Lived in Florida half my life so I'm familiar with hot but were talking different kinda hots when it comes to there and where you some of you guys are. Patty is from California, the Red Bluff area, and her oldest son still lives there. And my grandfather lived most of his life in Scottsdale, Arizona. Also have an older sister who retired with her family and built a home down in Fredericksburg, Texas. It gets that crazy hot out there!

• 2 weeks later...

Air Pollution Alert started yesterday morning until 10pm tonight due to smoke from Manitoba and Ontario, Canada's fires....quite the sight to see driving home around 4pm yesterday. About 4 miles outside town you have a great view of the countryside and skyline going west, all that haze hanging like a blanket over everything.

Just now, William said:

Air Pollution Alert started yesterday morning until 10pm tonight due to smoke from Manitoba and Ontario, Canada's fires....quite the sight to see driving home around 4pm yesterday. About 4 miles outside town you have a great view of the countryside and skyline going west, all that haze hanging like a blanket over everything.

I'm in the extreme Southeast corner of Minnesota so that's a long ways away...quite some fires 🔥