Call this one what you like. 
I found it in some ”Vintage—😁" dug MK marbles today, I have had these for about 25 years. This one is smaller than most at just over 5/8” but it shows what must be shown for the uninformed.
It is a double ingot for those that wonder. Two marbles made into one as a result of the manufacturing process when things went wrong and two blobs of cutoff glass came together to make one.
Marble—On!!!! my newer collecting friends!!!

Final.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, akroorka said:

Call this one what you like. 
I found it in some ”Vintage—😁" dug MK marbles today, I have had these for about 25 years. This one is smaller than most at just over 5/8” but it shows what must be shown for the uninformed.
It is a double ingot for those that wonder. Two marbles made into one as a result of the manufacturing process when things went wrong and two blobs of cutoff glass came together to make one.
Marble—On!!!! my newer collecting friends!!!

Final.jpg

Cool thx for the info Art ,your pics show a double ingot really good 

2 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

Ever wonder why MK large bags have swirls, instead of patch and ribbons, illustrated on them? Maybe because of the impossible to find bag with these marbles in them: Marble King Tournament assortment. Made by Berry Pink Industries Inc. in 1957. 

263071887_MARBLEKINGTOURNAMENTASSOR.thumb.jpg.6396109db59a9723e3a02c84d886e8be.jpg

Wow some real lookers out of that bag thx for sharing with us 👍