36 minutes ago, William said:

Whoops, sorry, didn't realize you were talking to Tommy 😆

LOL! I think this reply is for me. I get so confused sometimes. Sorry William. I forget that everyone receives all the posts when the topic is followed. I need to get in the habit of quoting or using the name of the person I'm responding to. 🥴👍

1 hour ago, Marbleized said:

LOL! I think this reply is for me. I get so confused sometimes. Sorry William. I forget that everyone receives all the posts when the topic is followed. I need to get in the habit of quoting or using the name of the person I'm responding to. 🥴👍

My bad was not expanding the photo, otherwise I would have seen Tommy's mibs too begin with! It was early, my excuse 🤣

• Like 1

This is how I display the same mibs as the previous pic now. A mib stand made entirely of deer antlers, made by for me by a close friend of mine, the feet are carved into Morel mushrooms, though separated by the span of the States we are both avid wild mushroom pickers as well mib collectors, a treasured gift !!

image.thumb.png.24c472600242c30b3950a8937b2fbe88.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

This is how I display the same mibs as the previous pic now. A mib stand made entirely of deer antlers, made by for me by a close friend of mine, the feet are carved into Morel mushrooms, though separated by the span of the States we are both avid wild mushroom pickers as well mib collectors, a treasured gift !!

Awesome!!!

3 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Very nice! i would love to see some pictures of the mushroom's you pick!