16 hours ago, mibcapper said:

do you mean individual pics gladys ? all are 4 color clear rainbo's ... or some refer to as fruit cocktails ... orange top was hardest for me to get. bill

DSC02006.JPG

DSC02007.JPG

Yes individual! Thank you so much for responding sorry I am late! I would love to see them up close!

Oops I meant Tuesday, I don’t know what day it is anymore as I’ve worked from home ever since rona began and everyday is the same now as work and home life all blends together now. 

Not saying I’d ever want to have to commute needlessly 40 minutes there and back again to the office ever again; even though I only live 5 miles away from the office; but it’s hard to distinguish days now. Damn near save myself 100 bucks in gas now every week and that’s 100 bucks more I can spend on marbles now. I hope the stupid covid fear to ever go back to the office lasts forever. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PittsburghMarbles said:

Oops I meant Tuesday, I don’t know what day it is anymore as I’ve worked from home ever since rona began and everyday is the same now as work and home life all blends together now.

That’s ok, it’s still Monday in Washington…🤣🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PittsburghMarbles said:

Not saying I’d ever want to have to commute needlessly 40 minutes there and back again to the office ever again; even though I only live 5 miles away from the office; but it’s hard to distinguish days now. Damn near save myself 100 bucks in gas now every week and that’s 100 bucks more I can spend on marbles now. I hope the stupid covid fear to ever go back to the office lasts forever. 

Phew !!  good thing, thought I was having a flashback for a minute  ..... :blink: