Let's see your Master mibs 😲

Tommy

9 minutes ago, William said:

Whoops, sorry folks...meant too post this in the ID thread as I wasn't 100% sure of it being Master 🤔

Not sure, WIlliam . . . It's giving me an Akro/Vitro vibe.

Ric82.jpg.e7f44e305052985d07881d81218c55c4.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mibcapper said:

......:wave2: ....................................

DSC01790.JPG

DSC01802.JPG

DSC01803.JPG

It's a sweet box, Bill, but you grabbed the wrong mib pic - you're showing us Vitros. Let's see that killer assortment of Masters!

Thanks Chad and Gladys!

I agree on those single vane cats Ric, they are pretty hard to find. I think mine is that same color as yours. 

A few more. The last one might have a chance at Akro, but don't let the width of the seams fool you, this one is smaller, around 9/16" so it makes the seams look wider.

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Presenta

12 hours ago, cheese said:

Thanks Chad and Gladys!

I agree on those single vane cats Ric, they are pretty hard to find. I think mine is that same color as yours. 

A few more. The last one might have a chance at Akro, but don't let the width of the seams fool you, this one is smaller, around 9/16" so it makes the seams look wider.

Very nice! 😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gladys said:

Master patch with a little bit of snow

_DSC0857.JPG

_DSC0858.JPG

_DSC0869.JPG

_DSC08051.jpg

_DSC08171.jpg

Love it for sure, the blue and white always make me look twice or more---the snow is really nice!!

Here are some nice Master items that I recently acquired.

The bag is the tops. It looks and feels like it was made last week. I collect bags and this is one of the finest Master bags, if not one the best of original condition bags that I have in my collection.

The shooter was in fact an item that Master put in some of their boxes. Check out the wood grain on both images.

The 1933 World’s Fair in Chicago was represented well by Master with many items sold as well as a great store-front display.

These came in the first World’s Fair box that I have added to my collection and I was surprised to find the pouch box glued to the bottom of the main box. Has anyone else seen this or is it an anomaly? There were many different sized boxes and the one I have is 6 1/8 x 6 1/4.

I am not a marble tournament expert but I doubt that shooters were allowed in tournament play. This one was no doubt used a bit and I do not know if it belonged in any of the World’s Fair boxes.

I love research!!

Marble--on and Master--on for sure!!!

Shooter1.JPG

Shooter2.JPG

Pouch1.JPG

Pouch2.JPG

• Like 1