Let's see your Master mibs 😲

Tommy

49 minutes ago, mibcapper said:

backfill with some dandy 5/8 " sunbursts if i can find any ? bill

I have a lot of "Sunbursts" but the 5/8" are a hard find for sure.

I checked and was bewildered, I can do no better than what you show at 5/8".

Live and learn!

Nice Box Bill, I would have never guessed that it was that small.

Marble--On!!

6 hours ago, mibcapper said:

.............. 6 standard brushed patches came with the box. i might .... backfill with some dandy 5/8 " sunbursts if i can find any ? bill

That is sweet little box, Bill. I'm with Art . . . just by looking at the dimensions, and not knowing what the box is sitting on for size comparison, I could easily have guessed that box held 96 marbles (8 x 12). It's really cool, makes me wonder if it was a giveaway or souvenir from the House of Marbles at the fair. I think it's pretty special.

2 hours ago, Ric said:

That is sweet little box, Bill. I'm with Art . . . just by looking at the dimensions, and not knowing what the box is sitting on for size comparison, I could easily have guessed that box held 96 marbles (8 x 12). It's really cool, makes me wonder if it was a giveaway or souvenir from the House of Marbles at the fair. I think it's pretty special.

I was thinking the same about a giveaway...awesome box...💥💥💥💥💥

2 hours ago, Ric said:

you will giggle when u c it ric. neat and real .... bill

22 minutes ago, Gladys said:

the one on the left with the pink is given me a Akro or pelt vibe ? not sure very pretty though!!!

Thanks Gladys. I am on the fence with that one, was thinking it could be AKRO.

4 hours ago, schmoozer said:

I have these with my Masters, 11/16”

2F7C39C2-1ED6-4DC5-9CE2-784117C7FCD3.thumb.jpeg.c50d2b15bf3a0ac6d5e5381ba9370a17.jpeg

The one on the left gives me a pretty strong Vitro vibe. Is it veneered? To me, it sort of looks like it. As for the one on the right, I could easily see Master. Regardless, they're both very nice marbles!

48 minutes ago, Ric said:

The one on the left gives me a pretty strong Vitro vibe. Is it veneered? To me, it sort of looks like it. As for the one on the right, I could easily see Master. Regardless, they're both very nice marbles!

Thanks Ric. Nope, not veneered.9FC78484-7D0D-4048-8B92-D2B20E32A156.thumb.jpeg.2fd2d63530b5238da5f567aadc7754c5.jpeg