Let's see your Master mibs 😲

Tommy

1 minute ago, PittsburghMarbles said:

Super nice box and mibs. I just came across the same master box last weekend at an antique store but they wanted way too much for it, but they had a nice original alley box for a fair price so I went with that instead. 

Pics?

On 8/23/2021 at 2:04 AM, mibcapper said:

not many # 10's held up because of all the marbles in box. # 5 is newer version. ... bill

DSC01974.JPG

DSC01970.JPG

DSC01971.JPG

DSC01976.JPG

DSC01975.JPG

Hi Bill,

I do not have a #10 and I am wondering what it says on the side of the box. The #5's that I have say Master Glass Co on the edge. I have read that the new company copied the #10 which had the original company name on them and made the #5 to look the same only smaller.

Thanks and

Marble--On!!

My little Master corner of boxes etc..

The World's fair box absolutely mint, filled with cloudies, clearies, brushed patches. The game set is different from other ones I see, does not have the smaller boxes inside. This box dimensions are smaller. 

20210825_214205.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/22/2021 at 12:41 AM, PittsburghMarbles said:

but they had a nice original alley box for a fair price so I went with that instead. 

Probably one of the red 3-marble Pressman boxes labeled "Allies" or "Marbles"?

Alley never boxed any of his marbles or put his name on any package.  Not many box sets with Alley marbles. The small box with three marbles which says Marbles and opposite side Allies. Different Allies and Alley, Allies means marbles.  That is the one Ric is talking about.

There is another box set with Alley marbles. It is larger and holds 20 or 25 one inch and larger Alley white base swirls. It is marked Big Shot Marbles. It is rare, I know of two.  

• Like 1