Vitros?

Marbleized

Catching up on ID'ing my marbles. Thinking that these are vitro? The first is blue and orange with a tiny bit of green ribbons (?) on a syrupy (in a bubbly way) slightly off white base, .64".  The second is opaque yellow and white on a clear base with white strands that seem to be a veneer, .61". The third has write opaque ribbons on a transparent green base, .65". The whites remind me of the whites I see on my anacortes vitros. The first one reminds me of the colors I see on helmets. The orange also seems to have a wave that I see on some of my vitros. Thanks for the assistance!

bottom.jpg

top.jpg

seam 2.jpg

seam 1..jpg

• Like 1

Akro on left.  

I'll go Pelt on the right.

I was leaning Pelt in the middle also in spite of not having pairs of yellow and pairs of white but ???   Basically I won't be surprised by what anybody says about that one.

Yeah, that green in the first one didn't look "vitro". I posted a marble like the last one a while back, but thought this one seemed more like a veneer. So I guess I'm not surprised that it is a pelt. I was thinking vitro for the middle because of the "strands" that look like those cosmos vitros. Hard to tell if they go into the marble or stay just on the surface. Looks like three strikes for me. But, it's all about learning! Thanks Steph! 

I'm so thankful for this site. I try to look for photos of my marbles in books and marble ID sites before I post, but often don't have much luck. You would think I have such common ones that they'd be in the books. But I guess there are so many variations that it is impossible to show everything. But, people on this site have actually "seen them all". Thanks everyone!