BKBRIGGS

BKBRIGGS

Hello,

My name is Brian and I reside] on the lyre river just west of the town of Joyce WA. I was aware of marbles as a child but really only remember being warned to keep them out of my mouth. It was after becoming an adult that Sparked the interest I now have in them. My collection is the result of my work I have done’ over the last forty or so years.  Whether gardening and pulling weeds, or installing foundations to buildings, it all started when I found my first one from digging in the ground.  It was after reading that parents buried there kids marbles because they were gambling with them. It seemed logical so I began seriously looking for them about thirty years ago and now have approx. 3-4 hundred of them.. I joined this site so I can learn more about them and to share my finds with others.

"Welcome to Marble Connection Brian"     :wave2:

Good to have you !! Many years of combined knowledge & knowledgeable people here more than willing to share what they know or help ya out however they can, go ahead & jump right in !!