CONTEMPORARIES & CLAYS'

Chad G.

On 8/14/2021 at 11:19 PM, akroorka said:

I do not have a lot of contemps or clays in my collection but I could not pass on this one. I made an offer after looking at it about 50 times and it was accepted---Go Pack Go is all that I could think. I have it in a most revered postion--I see it everyday. You would understand if you were a Wisconsinite!!

Packers--On!!!

gopackgo1 (2).JPG

Go Packers !!!  👌

11 minutes ago, Gladys said:

so each one of those pictures were made seperately right! that is just incredible!!!!

This will give you a glimpse into the time and effort that goes into making the murrini cane - and then how a single piece is created.  The effort and precision is quite impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pNnAkDVHl0

12 hours ago, Alan said:

This will give you a glimpse into the time and effort that goes into making the murrini cane - and then how a single piece is created.  The effort and precision is quite impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pNnAkDVHl0

That was just incredible! Thank you so much for sharing that! unbelievable, I will keep my eye out for his work! the video was in 2011 does he still make them ? and his name? Ro Purser

56 minutes ago, Gladys said:

That was just incredible! Thank you so much for sharing that! unbelievable, I will keep my eye out for his work! the video was in 2011 does he still make them ? and his name? Ro Purser

As far as I know, Ro hasn't produced anything since (about) 2013 (other than a corporate commission - which are completely different).

2 hours ago, Alan said:

As far as I know, Ro hasn't produced anything since (about) 2013 (other than a corporate commission - which are completely different).

I was looking at some for sale !!! wow they are to pricey !! so I will just look at yours and other pictures online! Thank you again for sharing and all the info I really enjoyed it!

I have no idea who made any of these. If you might, please let me know!

Ric385.jpg.a4f789826aabdefb0494ddde4d37ac6b.jpg

Ric386.jpg.b86a3b8aa4187a67b2f814bc46bee150.jpg

I found them in a large collection I purchased many years ago. I don't think they are the best of examples, might be seconds or something?

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 10:08 AM, Ric said:

I have no idea who made any of these. If you might, please let me know!

Ric385.jpg.a4f789826aabdefb0494ddde4d37ac6b.jpg

Ric386.jpg.b86a3b8aa4187a67b2f814bc46bee150.jpg

I found them in a large collection I purchased many years ago. I don't think they are the best of examples, might be seconds or something?

I'm going to guess that the white animal figures are either Jim Davis or Andy Davis.