Marble References

Marbleized

4 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Surprise :thup: !!!

Yes, a very pleasant one, Chad!  It helps tremendously when trying to id a marble!!! Maybe now I can figure out more on my own before I ask for help. I couldn't figure out why I still couldn't ID stuff even if I had a photo example from a book sitting right in front of me. Then I realized that seeing the entire marble is so important. Even more important is having you experts who have actually seen and own these marbles to help us with the ID'ing. Nothing better than seeing it "in hand". Thanks!!!!😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marbleized said:

Yes, a very pleasant one, Chad!  It helps tremendously when trying to id a marble!!! Maybe now I can figure out more on my own before I ask for help. I couldn't figure out why I still couldn't ID stuff even if I had a photo example from a book sitting right in front of me. Then I realized that seeing the entire marble is so important. Even more important is having you experts who have actually seen and own these marbles to help us with the ID'ing. Nothing better than seeing it "in hand". Thanks!!!!😊

I've been using Joes site for years, a great loss to the marble community but he left a lasting legacy that will be used well into the future. I agree fully, multiple views are good but "nothing" like in hand. :)

• Like 1