New to collecting, need help

Newblue

Hi, I’m new here. Just this past week I picked up a collection of marbles at a flea market. I know nothing about them. I’ve posted a few on other sites and it seems everything is Jabo. Wondering if you take a quick look at these, are you able to tell me of any that you see that I should pull out and photograph individually for ID. These are the nicer looking ones out of the collection. Most of the others are cats eye.  Is there anything here that isn’t Jabo or modern Mexico/China? Thanks. Hope you guys can help. 

782B3343-D5AD-40A8-BD04-5729B06A32A6.jpeg

1738B558-D66E-4C3B-87B8-3B9114661D10.jpeg

067263BD-C34A-41CA-8368-3BB302B99C65.jpeg

6EA7D16E-F4D3-45C6-86E6-0A709B439B24.jpeg

B2E77F81-6457-46DD-A44F-4E39E4D6497D.jpeg

76C451F7-1467-45A0-B26D-9091399875CB.jpeg

16624CD9-911B-42AB-9FA2-704AD7C9885D.jpeg

Welcome! You do have some interesting mibs for sure....try posting individual pics with different views of each marble. Also please keep it limited too only a few at a time.  It's alot easier and less time consuming! Once again, Welcome!

12 minutes ago, William said:

Welcome! You do have some interesting mibs for sure....try posting individual pics with different views of each marble. Also please keep it limited too only a few at a time.  It's alot easier and less time consuming! Once again, Welcome!

Thank you. I was hoping maybe something stood out to somebody that I could then photograph individually. A couple Facebook forums seem to think everything I’ve picked out so far is a Jabo. Wasn’t sure if I could get advice this way. I guess I’ll have to post them all individually. Thanks again. I’ll keep posting!

"Welcome to Marble Connection"      :wave2:

Glad you're here. Lots of knowledge & knowledgeable people here more than willing to share what they know & help ya out. Yes as William said much easier to I.D. your marbles if ya post 2 or 3 at a time, with multiple & as close as of a view as you can get & still maintain focus, if possible a measurement in fractions & if not mm is ok !!  As said "Again Welcome"    :)

-Chad

2 hours ago, Chad G. said:

"Welcome to Marble Connection"      :wave2:

Glad you're here. Lots of knowledge & knowledgeable people here more than willing to share what they know & help ya out. Yes as William said much easier to I.D. your marbles if ya post 2 or 3 at a time, with multiple & as close as of a view as you can get & still maintain focus, if possible a measurement in fractions & if not mm is ok !!  As said "Again Welcome"    :)

-Chad

Thanks. I’ll do my best. 

I had some spare time on my hands so I though that I would break down a few for you to concentrate on and post.

Try to get several images of each and keep them to no more that three marbles at a time per post. Do not worry about any damage, just give us good images.

There may be a few Jabo here in your post, but most are from Mexico--some may be vintage. I have circled the ones that interest me the most.

Lets see these.jpg

32 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I had some spare time on my hands so I though that I would break down a few for you to concentrate on and post.

Try to get several images of each and keep them to no more that three marbles at a time per post. Do not worry about any damage, just give us good images.

There may be a few Jabo here in your post, but most are from Mexico--some may be vintage. I have circled the ones that interest me the most.

Lets see these.jpg

Thank you very much. I will post some of them tomorrow.