Slags & Swirls Saturday!!

William

2 hours ago, Dave 13 said:

Nice one Ric 👍the UV  looks nice and  bright 

Thanks, Dave. There is an unusual brightness to the green even without UV, and the UV reaction is unusually bright too.

6 hours ago, Ric said:

Contemporaries, all about 15/16" or just under, not signed but I am thinking Jody Fine . . .

https://marbleconnection.com/uploads/monthly_2021_08/Ric373.jpg.f66324dbe724cbe942be487881668c48.jpg

I'd be interested to hear what others think, especially @Alan .

Left and center probably Jody Fine - but I should note that I'm not well-experienced in his work and he has produced over a long number of years and there is a lot of diversity in his work.  I can't hazard a guess on the right - but the control shown is from an experienced artist (like Fine).

Some day I hope to own one of Jody Fine slices of Marble Pie.  I've never seen one for sale.

30 minutes ago, Alan said:

Left and center probably Jody Fine . . .

Thanks for the input, Alan, I do value it. I found all three of these together and after looking at some of his 1990s work I think they are all likely Fine's. They are very well done. The control displayed really is remarkable.

And I agree with the Marble Pie, to have a slice in the marble-topped covered dish would be a dream come true. I imagine it would command a tidy sum if, as you say, you could ever find one.

Thanks again for your input.