Your Sunday Best !!

Chad G.

5 hours ago, Mojo said:

Simply the Best 🇱🇺🤜🏻🤛🏻🇺🇲

I can pick many more that i got from my friends here because they are all special to me 

Thanks again and God bless 

Have a good Sunday everyone 🌞👍🏻

20220828_090317.jpg

20220828_090348.jpg

20220828_090401.jpg

20220828_090410.jpg

20220828_090418.jpg

Super group of mibs Joep that ox 🩸tray is sweet the lion looks serious watching over its little round friends 

This is the stuff that excites me and this is my Sundays best.
Have you ever seen an insert box with corner reinforcement metal? 
This is my first---killer for sure. An original pouch came with this lot as well----just killer!!
The marbles are Akro Oxblood patches and others.
I paid up but it was worth it.
Marble—On!!

insert with pouch.JPG

Insert box.JPG

• Award 1

16 minutes ago, akroorka said:

This is the stuff that excites me and this is my Sundays best.

Very nice, Art! The pouch reminds me of the "V" for victory pouch - does it fit in the insert, which doesn't look like it had marbles in it? Do you know what box/tin the insert is from? The size seems less common to me.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I have the box--it needs work and patience. It is an Akro 230 with the girl on the top.

Cool, Art. I'm thinking inserts like that are pretty unusual in a #230 box - but then, the format of the one with the girl on it is less common too - maybe the only inserts that were reinforced with metal were in that particular box?

Glad I found this thread again.

akroorka, mine is not an insert box, which is what you`re asking about, but my box of Pelt Cerises has metal corner reinforcements just like those shown on your insert box. FWIW.

The best in Sunday's category that took several years to find or confirm whether it existed,. For that matter, because nobody had heard or seen one before. . I had a big one that's electric,  thought by all others to be a CAC but in the long run, it turned out to be a double tunnel and odd at that too because, it's Electric. Got plenty double tunnel and there's a nice bright orange is some, it doesn't blend like my big one does.   CAC are Electric because; it's two opaque heavy pigmented colors blending, that makes them bright! the big one has it too via white and green blend.  This was of the main reason I searched. Didn't know about double tunnels then.  Searched for years for a 5/8" to confirm my big one was undeniable CAC or not.  When it comes to colors on a stripped transparent, and I believe very few know this too: This is the rarest color to find on this verity.

While passing through Cambridge one Suday, years ago, I visited the whole town, talked with the old barber, hit up the bus storage and maintenance facility, (where the golden vein is) hit a few antiques, junk stores and there is was. 

Electric green striped transparent. It's clear inside of it.  I stumbled on my old photo yesterday inside my mail folder:

1266374880_TheonlyGreenChristensenAgateelectricgreenopaqueandclearstripedtransparent.jpg.fbb2689110f4e9a926941e1230e1fdde.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

19 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

The best in Sunday's category that took several years to find or confirm whether it existed,. For that matter, because nobody had heard or seen one before. . I had a big one that's electric,  thought by all others to be a CAC but in the long run, it turned out to be a double tunnel and odd at that too because, it's Electric. Got plenty double tunnel and there's a nice bright orange is some, it doesn't blend like my big one does.   CAC are Electric because; it's two opaque heavy pigmented colors blending, that makes them bright! the big one has it too via white and green blend.  This was of the main reason I searched. Didn't know about double tunnels then.  Searched for years for a 5/8" to confirm my big one was undeniable CAC or not.  When it comes to colors on a stripped transparent, and I believe very few know this too: This is the rarest color to find on this verity.

While passing through Cambridge one Suday, years ago, I visited the whole town, talked with the old barber, hit up the bus storage and maintenance facility, (where the golden vein is) hit a few antiques, junk stores and there is was. 

Electric green striped transparent. It's clear inside of it.  I stumbled on my old photo yesterday inside my mail folder:

1266374880_TheonlyGreenChristensenAgateelectricgreenopaqueandclearstripedtransparent.jpg.fbb2689110f4e9a926941e1230e1fdde.jpg

Interested in the double tunnel tearm .....pic🧐?