Your Sunday Best !!

Chad G.

On 9/5/2022 at 1:51 PM, Tommy said:

Interested in the double tunnel tearm .....pic🧐?

See Sunday's best, Aug 14, page 18: blue and white. For all I know, mostly found in Germany 7/8" and they all have, whether you can see it or not 2-3 colors while one can be clear-colorless. Example:  reverenced; Blue and white has clear, separated within in it. They look like a big road and tunnel Christensen Agate except, the opposite has a tunnel that may look like a road but it's a loop too. I found some of my photos with more examples, but that'll be a different topic. ;)

4 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

See Sunday's best, Aug 14, page 18: blue and white. For all I know, mostly found in Germany 7/8" and they all have, whether you can see it or not 2-3 colors while one can be clear-colorless. Example:  reverenced; Blue and white has clear, separated within in it. They look like a big road and tunnel Christensen Agate except, the opposite has a tunnel that may look like a road but it's a loop too. I found some of my photos with more examples, but that'll be a different topic. ;)

Thanks Jeff...👍

And I'll eat some popcorn while I wait for that different topic :icon_popcorn:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chad G. said:

An Akro bowl full of some of my favorite Veiligglas from a good marble Brother overseas for this "Sundays Best" 

image.thumb.png.2170387acf491f41fe3fa1f66891f182.png

Tasty looking bowl of Veiligglas Chad 👍

7 hours ago, mibcapper said:

..............   a day in the dirt in ottowa ....  :music-rocker-001:

digs 001.jpg

Pretty wild to have that cullet and the finished mibs beside it 👍 , it’s wicked how the white got thicker and swirly in the cullet cool colour combo on the other one 

Got any pics from your Dig when you found these Bill ,I’m sure I’m not the only one that would like to see them 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Nice set up...:ROFL:

lol I agree but I don’t want to loose my privileges here so I’m not going there 🤐

• Haha 1