Your Sunday Best !!

Chad G.

1 hour ago, Jzoook6 said:

FWIW, I'd also say Ravenswood because I think the base glass is very similar/the same as a Red Raven. Say, could it be a Green Raven?

Agree I'm not finding any Marble Company's with the structure that this has, only that of Ravenswood. Could or maybe just one of those rarity.  To be a Green Raven , would have to react to ultra violent light?

1 hour ago, Jzoook6 said:

FWIW, I'd also say Ravenswood because I think the base glass is very similar/the same as a Red Raven. Say, could it be a Green Raven?

Agree I'm not finding any Marble Company's with the structure that this has, only that of Ravenswood. Could or maybe just one of those rarity.  To be a Green Raven , would have to react to ultra violent light?

16733007520162028365440427646970.jpg

16733009142713352759892515899890.jpg

16733009888134403278415668185916.jpg

16733010357868333120316790145994.jpg

3 minutes ago, Joe2 said:

To be a Green Raven , would have to react to ultra violent light?

I think it would be a stretch too far to call this one a Green Raven. Does this marble glow under UV?

• Like 1
  • Award 1

15 minutes ago, Ric said:

I think it would be a stretch too far to call this one a Green Raven. Does this marble glow under UV?

2 hours ago, Jzoook6 said:

15 minutes ago, Joe2 said:

I don't think my "Red Raven" reacts either. Maybe they are both Heatons haha. Heres a pic of mine. I was thinking Ravenswood because of the rich chunky "invasive" red 🤷‍♀️. Im just looking at the fine lines in yours and am wondering if Cairo could possibly have made it.

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 5.17.18 PM.png

• Like 1

Joe2 your marble is for sure not a Green Raven.  I am torn between Ravenswood and Heaton. It reminds me very much of the Heaton Sweet Potato with thin green glass.  Where the green was just beginning or ending.  The base is much closer color to the Heaton Sweet Potato than the blue or green Ravens.  The Heaton Sweet Potato base goes towards the coral or slight pink side of brown more than most of the blue or green Ravens. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave 13 said:

Hi for my Sundays best one I have not figured out yet , but at just about 1inch 63/64 and it’s got AV seen best in last pic bottom right on the mib I’m thinking Vacor one of the tricky ones that kinda got master  seams 

To tell the truth--this one reminds me of an Akro "Lemon-drop".

Not too common--an older collectors name--they usually have some more twist to them.

Nice marble--Nice size.

Thanks for sharing it.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1