Greetings from Oregon :)

Hawkeye

Hi Everyone. I probably know several of you on here. I have been selling for a few years now and have a true appreciation for all kinds of mibs. Sometimes I go hog wild with naming and people get upset and then I have to cut back. I have noticed for a while now Peltier Collectors have gone "out of control" lol with names. I really think this comes from a lot of people being passionate about different types and having fun with naming them. I don't have a problem with this at all. I also like to name marbles sometimes but I will always put an ASTERIX * in the title by the name with an explanation. I will be pairing down the naming over the next couple months so it does not get too confusing over which names I came up with and which ones are VETTED marble names and have been generally accepted by marble collectors. As with all things, there are changes, and keeping marbles current and relavent to new collectors has it's place along with old classics that will never "get old" so to speak. There are also some rare cases where if I find a marble name offensive or not okay to say I will call it something different but still reference the old name in the body of the listing. Always willing to discuss questions or concerns peacefully.

20211130_185646.jpg

20211130_185734.jpg

20211130_185845.jpg

20211130_185936.jpg

20211130_190027.jpg

20211130_193706.jpg

"Welcome to Marble Connection Erik"

Yes !! recognize ya from AAM plus I contacted you concerning marble purchases a while back. I'm from Rainier Oregon originally and now just across the bridge in Longview WA. so were only about 35 mins apart.  Again "welcome" marble Brother !!

Chad G. (AKA PELTmaster)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 8:23 PM, Hawkeye said:

Hi Chad! Great to see you on here. Sounds like we should get together and talk marbles sometime! I am looking forward to plenty of positive interactions on here to come as well. This site is really neat. 

Sorry it took me so long to respond Erik. Yes, looking forward to discussing mibs with you also. Busy, busy, I can't believe the number of posts and new members lately, a new generation of collectors is coming up fast & good to see, finally !!

• 3 weeks later...