I Won A Major Award!!!

William

41 minutes ago, William said:

Couldn't pass up on one of the most "noticeable" movie props ever! Now fingers crossed Patty doesn't "accidentally" breaks it while cleaning 🤣

16434852348372925206452165786185.jpg

What a classic Don't "shoot your eye out" Ralphie   .........  image.png.f91a7908165b4d2ef9a894e989e82116.png

2 hours ago, Chad G. said:

What a classic Don't "shoot your eye out" Ralphie   .........  image.png.f91a7908165b4d2ef9a894e989e82116.png

I couldn't believe it when I turned the corner and saw it! It must have just been put out on the floor because it was starting to get alot of attention from other customers. I didn't wait. While they all stood around chatting about, taking pictures, etc.,  I swooped right in and snagged it. :badgrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, William said:

I couldn't believe it when I turned the corner and saw it! It must have just been put out on the floor because it was starting to get alot of attention from other customers. I didn't wait. While they all stood around chatting about, taking pictures, etc.,  I swooped right in and snagged it. :badgrin:

A brilliant maneuver Brother, Agreed, I would have done the same, when it's time to shoot, shoot, don't stand around talking about it the game will run off !!   :thup:

5 hours ago, Ric said:

There is no way my wife would share the house with the flapper leg, even though she does love the movie - just not her aesthetic. lol

I lucked out, Patty urged me to grab it before anyone else could. Maybe because her son dressed up as the "pink bunny" for Christmas? Anyway, it is going upstairs now too the confines of the playroom 😊

• 2 weeks later...

The line was drawn when it came to putting it in the front window, then going outside too check it out fired up. It's resting comfortably in our fun room upstairs (a room dedicated to all the oddball and otherwise collectibles that we find). See what happens next Christmas 😉

• Haha 1