Etsy seller - Marbles

13 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

A very nice (uncommon) Lemonade, I'd be very tempted myself  !! Oop !! I just read their complete description, it's been filled (w/ what who knows) no telling how bad the damage was ?? They said it barely fluoresced because of the damage ?? Doesn't make sense to me ?? An ade marble will fluoresce just as well in pieces ?? I'm @ a loss for words on this one  :dunno:  (definitely a HTF mib though) I wish they'd say what they mean by repurposed, i.e. polished, filled or what ??

1 minute ago, Chad G. said:

A very nice (uncommon) Lemonade, I'd be very tempted myself  !! Oop !! I just read their complete description, it's been filled (w/ what who knows) no telling how bad the damage was ?? They said it barely fluoresced because of the damage ?? Doesn't make sense to me ?? An ade marble will fluoresce just as well in pieces ?? I'm @ a loss for words on this one (definitely a HTF mib though)

I just read the description. Sounds like a strange process we should know more about?

1 minute ago, schmoozer said:

I just read the description. Sounds like a strange process we should know more about?

Well, it's either polished, buffed or filled, (or a combo ??) it does have a strange "teardrop" appearance in a few of the pix ?? Maybe you can mess. them and find out what their "repurposing" process consists of ??

Just now, Chad G. said:

Well, it's either polished, buffed or filled, (or a combo ??) it does have a strange "teardrop" appearance in a few of the pix ?? Maybe you can mess. them and find out what their "repurposing" process consists of ??

I saw the “distortion”, was wondering about it. Maybe attach the hook, dip it in epoxy, then spin off the excess?

9 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

I saw the “distortion”, was wondering about it. Maybe attach the hook, dip it in epoxy, then spin off the excess?

Sounds like a very likely scenario to me !!