An Akro tin with some history—I like to think so.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165463619026?hash=item26866675d2:g:ghYAAOSwuddicAWy

These tins could be ordered with special “Printed Pouches”. I have seen a few pouches from the Midwest but never from this far west. The printing looks the same. As I recall, there was a company in Indiana or Ohio that made these pouches. I have never seen one with a tin before but I am convinced that they came this way.

This tin looks like a horse stepped on it but I like it just the same.
I wonder what kind of cars Gordon worked on.

I just love this stuff!
Marble—On!!

• Like 2

Here is an image from an old Block auction of a salesman’s sample pouch, very cool. I think that this is the company that made them for Akro---no proof ---yet.
The other image shows my collection of advertising pouches. I even found my own salesman’s pouch.
They may have all been made by the same company; I just doubt that for my own reasons, more research is needed. 
The top three and the bottom right match up with the Block auction pouch pretty well, just different colored/stretched leather or older lighting for the Block image; it was an older Block auction.
I spent hours looking up the advertising on these bags and have yet to find anything on the Weyauwega Wis. Ford dealer, this one is special to me, I have relatives in that area.
The rest were very rewarding/fun-stuff but I have nothing on the salesman’s sample in my collection.
Like I said—I love this stuff.
Marble—On!!

Salesmans sample pouch BB auction.jpg

My collection of advertising pouches.JPG

• Like 2