Do I have any valuable or rare interesting marbles here?

Hello, I purchased these marbles sometime ago from my local auction house and was keen to research them at the time but never got around to it. I'm often busy and unfortunately don't have the time to collect such items and learn about them. As it stands I know very little about what I have shown in the photos, more photos will follow.

I am now going sell them but don't want to give them away if they are very collectable. 

IMG_20220424_212842.jpg

IMG_20220424_212930.jpg

IMG_20220424_213141_edit_141269098667506.jpg

IMG_20220424_213424_edit_141405065329464.jpg

They are commons, the vast majority appear to be in rough condition.  Some appear to have been slingshot ammo at some point. Those two qualities will make them unappealing to collectors.

15 hours ago, wvrons said:

Marbles values depend on number one thing, condition, condition, condition.   Conditions are BAD, give them away. 

I know a certain person who tends to throw marbles like these in parks at night for kids to find later. I do the same on the beach…

• Like 1

Please chill out on the negative folks.
I know that Paul88 is asking to sell these---but the collectors that are into it today--this day--today, may not think the same as a 20-30 year old experienced collector.
These marbles would easily sell at a rummage sale for $25 in a nice glass jar in my neck of the woods.---I might buy them---just say-in!!
Marble—On!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, akroorka said:

Please chill out on the negative folks.
I know that Paul88 is asking to sell these---but the collectors that are into it today--this day--today, may not think the same as a 20-30 year old experienced collector.
These marbles would easily sell at a rummage sale for $25 in a nice glass jar in my neck of the woods.---I might buy them---just say-in!!
Marble—On!!

I had to laugh because I am one of those who will buy a jar of marbles in "unknown" condition.

• Like 1

My only answer then is make a offer, buy them.    Not trying to be negative but truthful of the majority. I have seen jars like this setting in ten antique shops along I-70 from WV to IL.  Priced at $20.00-$50.00 they are all still setting there after seven or eight years.  I give these condition marbles away to kids. Sometimes the kids do not want them, because of so many hits.  The best place to sell and get the best price is Ebay. Take good close up pictures and list them on Ebay. Even the cat eyes have very heavy damage. I know that I might grade a little hard, but I have doubts there is a low near mint or nm- marble in these groups.  A mint marble that is $500.00- near mint plus is $ $400.00-$350.00 - near mint is $200.00 - low near mint or nm- is $ 50.00 and below is normally non sellable. Sounds like you have some buyers here. Best wishes. 

• Award 1