Ft Wayne Marble Show - new location (hint, right next door)

Evening folks

Well... you just can't make this stuff up.  Homewood Suites lost our reservation for the marble show in Ft Wayne.  How does THAT happen.  I don't know.  BUT... I DO know that we Hoosiers are a resilient bunch.  Or should I say that Kim Winningham is.  She and I have been burning up the cyber phone space between Florida and Indiana for the last week or so.  This is what we have settled upon.

The Marble Show in Ft Wayne WILL GO ON as planned on August 6th 2022!  No stopping us from having fun!
New location is right next door to Homewood  Suites.  The following is for room reservation info or attending the day of the show:

Hilton Garden Inn
8615 US Highway 24 West
FT. Wayne IN 46804
260-435-1777.  (Mention the Marble Show when you book your room for the show rate)  Deadline is July 17th 
In room trading starts as early as 4 August.

You all know my motto. "If I want to fight, I'll go to work and get paid for it."  (I do a great deal of conflict resolution at work)  However, I will make an exception from time to time.  When the show is over, this may well be one of those times.

Until then, hoping you have the best of luck and pleasant experiences while on the hunt for that next great find!

Call Kim or me if you need anything

Mike Adams 317-873-4975
Kim Winningham 765-717-0488

• Award 1

4 hours ago, QtheMIB said:

Evening folks

Well... you just can't make this stuff up.  Homewood Suites lost our reservation for the marble show in Ft Wayne.  How does THAT happen.  I don't know.  BUT... I DO know that we Hoosiers are a resilient bunch.  Or should I say that Kim Winningham is.  She and I have been burning up the cyber phone space between Florida and Indiana for the last week or so.  This is what we have settled upon.

The Marble Show in Ft Wayne WILL GO ON as planned on August 6th 2022!  No stopping us from having fun!
New location is right next door to Homewood  Suites.  The following is for room reservation info or attending the day of the show:

Hilton Garden Inn
8615 US Highway 24 West
FT. Wayne IN 46804
260-435-1777.  (Mention the Marble Show when you book your room for the show rate)  Deadline is July 17th 
In room trading starts as early as 4 August.

You all know my motto. "If I want to fight, I'll go to work and get paid for it."  (I do a great deal of conflict resolution at work)  However, I will make an exception from time to time.  When the show is over, this may well be one of those times.

Until then, hoping you have the best of luck and pleasant experiences while on the hunt for that next great find!

Call Kim or me if you need anything

Mike Adams 317-873-4975
Kim Winningham 765-717-0488

Thanks for posting  :thup: