(Update) I Believe this to be Solved... I.D. - Heaton

NeozLilBallz

7 hours ago, NeozLilBallz said:

ok, thanks very much, what does IMO stand for lol sorry i should probably know

IMO means (In My Opinion) I put it there because I'm not positive about the ID, waiting for others to weigh in for a general consensus.

Almost forgot "Welcome to Marble Connection Chad"  .......  :wave2:  .....   A great place to be !!

9 hours ago, Chad G. said:

IMO means (In My Opinion) I put it there because I'm not positive about the ID, waiting for others to weigh in for a general consensus.

Almost forgot "Welcome to Marble Connection Chad"  .......  :wave2:  .....   A great place to be !!

lol i should of known that Haha thank you very much and thanks i have been here just been quite lol i have several marbles to id or confirm today thanks for all the help:)

Great looking marble either way!     I am learning myself ,so I have to ask, don't MCS's have to have transparency some where? also more defined lines....I  have to agree with Steph on this one?  all my MCS have it? I am not seeing it on this one and slightly out of round again it's a beautiful marble ! see pictures below for example

Thank you! and welcome Neozlilballz

DSC_0221.jpg

_DSC0176.jpg

IDs are all over the board but this is a Heaton 100%. I don't want to come across like a knowitall or anything, but... I recognize it. I have several from the digs but not many pics. One of these pics shows one stuck in concrete poured later at the site. 

124502416-3774008092611523-3749986807614

Copy-of-Presentation-Untitled-Design-36.

Copy-of-Presentation-Untitled-Design-37.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, cheese said:

IDs are all over the board but this is a Heaton 100%. I don't want to come across like a knowitall or anything, but... I recognize it. I have several from the digs but not many pics. One of these pics shows one stuck in concrete poured later at the site. 

Good job cheese, you convinced me.

Marble--On!!

• Like 2