Inherited collection..

Reconzero

Just inherited wifes g.Pa's marble collection an now looks like im a collector too.. spent hours online trying to learn as much as possible.. looks like i can learn alot from the pros here.. I'll be asking some dumb questions soon so I'll pre-apologize now.. thx M. Pool.

Soon to be retired timber faller .. No. CalifPXL_20220806_054656232.thumb.jpg.bb9ed41a56a58f374faa9f4b08f403e6.jpg

"Welcome to Marble Connection Mark"    :wave2:

Looks like your marble has a good chance of being an Akro slag but hard to tell from just one view ??  In the future try to post #@ least 4 views including the seams if any are present, this will make the I.D. process much easier, the focus is outstanding. More opinions will roll in soon, again,

"Welcome"

Chad G.