Here is a cool one at 15/16”

akroorka

At first I thought that it might be a big Pelt, then I turned it over---nope a nice big “Imperial”. 
25 years ago I would have been pouring over the books trying to make it a Pelt—LOL---those were the days when I learned the most. I am still learning every day thanks to you all.
I am just in a sharing mood today, the garden is dying and I am getting some marble time back.
Thanks all and of course---
Marble—On!!

one.JPG

two.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

Oh, I'm eating the popcorn here.  :icon_popcorn:

OK I'llhavethat1,

I will call your popcorn eating and raise it to this. Popcorn eating means something to me😁.

If it is the garden, well frost advisories are out in my area for Thursday night and Friday morning and most of the plants in my garden will be toast. I just spent five hours clearing out the bad plants and putting them into compost.

If it is the marble----say what must be said, I do not judge.

I welcome all opinions---really I do! I am not the smartest collector when it comes to ID's by any means. I just try:computer-22:.

Marble on my marble collecting friend:thup:!

On 9/20/2022 at 2:25 PM, akroorka said:

At first I thought that it might be a big Pelt, then I turned it over---nope a nice big “Imperial”. 
25 years ago I would have been pouring over the books trying to make it a Pelt—LOL---those were the days when I learned the most. I am still learning every day thanks to you all.
I am just in a sharing mood today, the garden is dying and I am getting some marble time back.
Thanks all and of course---
Marble—On!!

one.JPG

two.JPG

That's a huge-a marble but, I'd be putting that right next to my Peltier Big Boy bag. You got the right ribbons plus; Red Green and Yellow are dead-on matched colors, except your brown is a little different where mine is like it, but a bit more purplish. "Imperial?" Pushah! You was right da 1st time. ;)

fruity Big Boy bag.jpg

• Award 1

Ohh, by the way. 
I have not eaten Crow on a Pelt ID for awhile and I am looking forward to it---just getting ready—serve it up. I deserve it for sure.
I had a friend tell me once that it tastes kind-of like Mud-hen!! I did not dine with him often---never in fact.
I just love this stuff!
Marble On!!

eat crow.jpg

3 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

That's a huge-a marble but, I'd be putting that right next to my Peltier Big Boy bag. You got the right ribbons plus; Red Green and Yellow are dead-on matched colors, except your brown is a little different where mine is like it, but a bit more purplish. "Imperial?" Pushah! You was right da 1st time. ;)

fruity Big Boy bag.jpg

That is the marble style I was thinking of.  Spent a couple of minutes searching and then decided I didn't have the right keywords for the search.  So thanks!

22 hours ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

Oh, I'm eating the popcorn here.  :icon_popcorn:

Thanks for calling this one out for me. 
I learned something today and that is a good thing for me on any day.

18 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

Peltier Big Boy bag.

The bag has turned this into a no argument scenario. Thanks for sharing it.

2 hours ago, Dave 13 said:

don’t do it Art that bird you posted don’t look edible 🤢🤮

Yummm--- Crow--luv it when I am wrong. Learning comes from mistakes.

Thanks all for chiming in!!

Marble--On!!