Peltier or Vacor?

58impala

Hello 58impala,

I really like the name!
Your first one is a Vacor, probably a “Seahorse”—a nice marble and an easy one to confuse with a Pelt.
The second one needs some more input but I believe that it is a Vitro. This is a nice one.
Welcome and Marble—On!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

Screenshot_20211225-072825_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211225-073320_YouTube.jpg

Agree on both accounts: Op's are Vacor. The pinkish is just another flavor of Vacor's Serpent where millions and millions were made with looks like Peltier's red, blue and yellow: superman foolery is still going on. It's not white based which Vitro Jackets are ,it's Vacor's blue and has been a trickster for, what?, 20 years now and a bit of white is blending in  with it. I get the reasoning for thinking it's a Jacket in only 1 of these photos as it appears to have two patches.  That one photo makes it look so, but the rest of Op's photos of it, give it away. . The Seahorse, I would not have known and caused me to wonder, B/C I stopped looking at Vacor's years ago but @Mojo call and evidence on both being Vacor, answers that too. 

On 9/21/2022 at 11:01 PM, Jeff54 said:

Agree on both accounts: Op's are Vacor. The pinkish is just another flavor of Vacor's Serpent where millions and millions were made with looks like Peltier's red, blue and yellow: superman foolery is still going on. It's not white based which Vitro Jackets are ,it's Vacor's blue and has been a trickster for, what?, 20 years now and a bit of white is blending in  with it. I get the reasoning for thinking it's a Jacket in only 1 of these photos as it appears to have two patches.  That one photo makes it look so, but the rest of Op's photos of it, give it away. . The Seahorse, I would not have known and caused me to wonder, B/C I stopped looking at Vacor's years ago but @Mojo call and evidence on both being Vacor, answers that too. 

Thank you for the clarification. I will keep studying…