Green/Purple .61

Jzoook6

The links are posted above for many named Vitro marbles info and pictures including the Neon Conqueror. Most of them 99% are 7/8 inch size, maybe a few at 15/16. I know of maybe three smaller 5/8 inch that might be close a Neon.  A long time well known dealer two years ago at the Decatur IL show had one for sale. Of course Nola and I always watch for these. He wanted $450.00 for the near mint minus one that he had. Of course we never bought that one. They are not easy to find. I have sold one at $100.00 to a friend and one at $150.00 over four years ago. 

Ric A. you better remind me to bring your Vitro book Thursday to the Indy show.  I forgot it last week.     

CHECK the links just above, posted by Chad G. for the Vitro Neon picture and most named Vitro marbles.  Simple easy to understand descriptions and or requirements with great pictures for named Vitro marbles.  The late Chuck Brandstetter, myself and a couple others helped build this Vitro guide about maybe fifteen years ago.  It is a good tool to use often.  It has many answers for Vitro identification questions.  It would answer 80% of the Vitro identifications asked for here every week.