Peltier/Kokomo?

Melissa

Just now, Ric said:

Pretty sure the bottom right is Kokom and it seems like a real possibility for the left ones too. The upper right looks more Akro to me.

Didn’t even notice the seam on the upper right until you pointed it out. Thanks!

1 minute ago, cheese said:

The lipstick red is the most recognizable but they vary from orange to red to darker red, maybe the color was changing as it hit different temps or variations in different runs of the same colors? I don't know.

The base glows bright on the red ones just like the yellow ones - at least in the examples I have, although that could be a selection bias on my part. Do you have similar that don't glow?

Good question Ric, I went and dug my box with Kokos out and found about 25 with that type base. They all have at least some UV reaction, although my UV light is quite strong. Some not as noticeably but there is some reaction. 

DSCN9302.jpg

DSCN9303.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Award 1

1 minute ago, cheese said:

Good question Ric, I went and dug my box with Kokos out and found about 25 with that type base. They all have at least some UV reaction, although my UV light is quite strong. Some not as noticeably but there is some reaction. 

Thanks Cheese,

This is the best image of Kokomos that I have ever seen---

Just killer and well worth me cutting and saving to my hard-drive---love it.

I just love this stuff--and the folks that produce it!!!

Marble--On!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cheese said:

I can also post these. Some of these do not glow, per the owner Jessica Allison.

I am sure some of those don't glow but do you know if any of the ones with red and blue ribbons don't glow? I sure would like to know for future reference.

10 minutes ago, cheese said:

I got the reply that not all the red and blue ones glow and not to use that as an identification trait on this type. And this one photo and I cropped the original tray to about the same area. 

Thanks cheese-great reply and images as well.

Marvle--On!!