Flame

Melissa

I have about 10 gallons of damaged and too common marbles that will wind up in my landscaping this spring. That way, I still get to fish through them and look at them but they won't take up space in the house.

And it's a big attraction for visiting children too. 🙂

• Haha 1

Just now, Ric said:

I have about 10 gallons of damaged and too common marbles that will wind up in my landscaping this spring. That way, I still get to fish through them and look at them but they won't take up space in the house. 🙂

Good idea!!

2 hours ago, Ric said:

I have about 10 gallons of damaged and too common marbles that will wind up in my landscaping this spring. That way, I still get to fish through them and look at them but they won't take up space in the house.

And it's a big attraction for visiting children too. 🙂

Consider donating them to kids and libraries! Marble runs are educational for kids and they lose them so quickly. My location library had a marble machine you got to put one in every book you finished, my son loved it 

7 minutes ago, chocomibs said:

Consider donating them to kids and libraries! Marble runs are educational for kids and they lose them so quickly. My location library had a marble machine you got to put one in every book you finished, my son loved it 

I also gave quite a few to cub scouts when I used to do presentations about marbles and taught them how to play so they could earn their belt loop. Unfortunately, that loop was discontinued in 2015.

10 minutes ago, William said:

Or make a birdbath with marbles embedded in it's surface....

Another project I'm starting is to make a marble encrusted bowling ball for a yard ornament - sort of like a reflecting ball but way cooler. lol

16 minutes ago, Ric said:

Another project I'm starting is to make a marble encrusted bowling ball for a yard ornament - sort of like a reflecting ball but way cooler. lol

28 minutes ago, Melissa said:

I have zero crafting abilities whatsoever. 🤣

Don't quote me on this, but I think I saw a video with Stephen Bahr doing this? Maybe I'm mistaken on that, but definitely it's on YouTube somewhere. 

Or maybe just pick up a stone birdbath and just take it from there. You could bore little recesses into the shell for the marbles too sit in. Just one example 😊