Yellow pelts?

Melissa

Is the base glass translucent - they're not really giving me a Vitro vibe. Vitro Whities would either be on an opaque white base or the white and colors would be veneered on clear transparent. I'm thinking Pelt or perhaps Kokomo. Are they opalescent or do they glow under UV?

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Is the base glass translucent - they're not really giving me a Vitro vibe. Vitro Whities would either be on an opaque white base or the white and colors would be veneered on clear transparent. I'm thinking Pelt or perhaps Kokomo. Are they opalescent or do they glow under UV?

I will check with UV when I get home.  :)

4 hours ago, Ric said:

No uv glow. The glass is transparent and bubbly. 

I really do not like IDing Kokomos from photos unless it's a distinctive type that I am very familiar with. They are just so uncommon relative to Peltier that I always proceed with extreme caution. But I know you have already shown some from your collection that I am very confident about, and those cruddy looking bubble inclusions are often, but perhaps not exclusively, a Kokomo trait - just sayin'.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

I really do not like IDing Kokomos from photos unless it's a distinctive type that I am very familiar with. They are just so uncommon relative to Peltier that I always proceed with extreme caution. But I know you have already shown some from your collection that I am very confident about, and those cruddy looking bubble inclusions are often, but perhaps not exclusively, a Kokomo trait - just sayin'.

Thank you!