What the heck?

Well, they must be VHTF because I've only held / seen one! I think I recognize the one that Ron posted. I love watching Stephen Bahr's marble videos with Ron Sheperd otherwise I wouldn't have listed this one as a single. There's loads of info and identifiers on Stephen Bahr's videos!

4 hours ago, Peltier Mibber said:

Hmmm. I think I may have one, that came in with the Ravenswood Picasso and an Alley Carnival. Or it might just be a plain Alley since e it doesn't have the orange. (Bottom left) sellers photo. I haven't taken new photos of that one in particular.

That's a good Alley but not a Mountain Dew - they don't have any white in the striping, only bright yellow and maybe a bit of orange. Here's another one Ron posted earlier . . .

https://marbleconnection.com/uploads/monthly_2020_04/DSC04916.JPG.cd2d196deb365570ccc16182d3d1cfb2.JPG

• Like 1

I do not see anything that looks near a Mountain Dew.  I don't know what a Ravenswood Picasso is  ?  I hope it is a mint range Alley Carnival. Those are $400.00-$500.00 . If so it makes no difference what the others are. 

5 hours ago, Peltier Mibber said:

Hmmm. I think I may have one, that came in with the Ravenswood Picasso . . .

I've never heard of a Ravenswood Picasso either. Is this the marble you are referring to?

image.png.f36d05ff8210e4615690667aadc04641.png

I'd sure like to see some more views.

12 hours ago, Ric said:

They are VHTF - some of them have a bit of orange in the yellow too. Here's one Ron posted in 2020.

https://marbleconnection.com/uploads/monthly_2020_04/DSC01558.JPG.e7ad3255846c8cb5360e4be0e8849377.JPG

They have yellow only, maybe with some orange, and never any white.

holy smokes thats a good lookin marble. 

5 hours ago, Peltier Mibber said:

Hmmm. I think I may have one, that came in with the Ravenswood Picasso and an Alley Carnival. Or it might just be a plain Alley since e it doesn't have the orange. (Bottom left) sellers photo. I haven't taken new photos of that one in particular.

s-l1600 (48).jpg

Damn that Carnival is what I was lowkey hoping my Jabo was--extremely wishful thinking--the green is sooo pretty.