Request for assistance; red raven, alley, furnace swirls and an 8 finger?

chocomibs

Ravenswood Red Raven has NO green, NO cobalt blue, NO other tracers along side in two or three colors.  Red Ravens are two colors ONLY. Brown base, with slight different shades of brown, and all have transparent red swirl. A few odd or rare ones can contain some small amount of white.  I should know I am the person who named them many years ago.  The number one requirement is the color RED. So how would red be the rarest ???  Brown base and red swirl. So it has the name Red, because it has to have red.    

jhomer2172 - Where did you find your information for a Ravenswood Red Raven ???     

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wvrons said:

Ravenswood Red Raven has NO green, NO cobalt blue, NO other tracers along side in two or three colors.  Red Ravens are two colors ONLY. Brown base, with slight different shades of brown, and all have transparent red swirl. A few odd or rare ones can contain some small amount of white.  I should know I am the person who named them many years ago.  The number one requirement is the color RED. So how would red be the rarest ???  Brown base and red swirl. So it has the name Red, because it has to have red.    

jhomer2172 - Where did you find your information for a Ravenswood Red Raven ???     

Yeah I don't recall those being part of ravens? Though I've never seen one in hand I don't think. 

PXL_20230111_075917192.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230111_075912146.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230111_075905692.PORTRAIT.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chocomibs said:

I have this one too that I think has a brown base, it's hard for me to tell I have kind of poor color vision . I figured it was an alley?

PXL_20230111_081421897.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230111_081434719.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230111_081544125.PORTRAIT.jpg

White base Alley trying to be a  flame. 

• Haha 1

RE: the potential Red Raven . . . I don't think it is one, and if there are tinges of purple coming out of that brown striping I'd be thinking hard about a Heaton Fawn variant. And I would go Vacor on the white-based marble that is upper right in the first pic, and probably that blue one too. The white based Alley is a nice one - looks a bit like a Strawberry Shortcake variant to me.