Would this be considered a Peltier Red Angel or Nah? Thanks:) 0.633"

NeozLilBallz

13 minutes ago, wvrons said:

A Peltier Red Angel has lots of red. All the Peltier Angels have a tan/brown muddy base.  The marble above is not a Peltier at all. 

Ok, kinda saw that coming as I was thinking needed a muddy base but wasn't sure but not a Pelt at all? I didn't see that coming for sure. What is it? Thanks:)

It's definitely not an Angel of any sort but this is one of those very rare occasions when I am going to disagree with Ron and say that I think it could well be a Peltier Rainbo. I don't have Ron's experience with Akros that's for sure but I don't recall any with two equatorial ribbons of the same color. The thought of a Vitro Whitie did cross my mind, though I don't think it is one.

• Like 1

A Pelt Rainbo is possible. I just do not see much pink in the Rainbo's. But I see more pink or shades of pink with Akro's.  The pink may be a little bit of red with the white and or yellow laying over top of a small thin line of red. 

Ric knows anyone can disagree with me. I aways wonder why people id certain marbles as such. Maybe they are correct or maybe not ? I just like to know as possible why or their thoughts why. Some marbles are easy to understand and some are not. It is not easy looking at some marbles through another persons eyes and wondering what they see. Or where they got their information for the id. I am here to help as possible but also to learn something more about marbles every day here. Some marbles are straight forward and well known but more plain marbles can be borderline between a couple companies. Some never can be 100% for sure accurate to only one company. Not every marble will have an accurate id. More accurate identifications are known today than ever before. Because we learn more every year. 

• Award 1

You make a good point Ron, I really should do a better job of explaining why I think a marble is what I think it is. When I look at this one, I see what appears to be an attempt to form four ribbons - you can see/imagine that possibility looking at the first pic. It looks like there should have been two distinct ribbons on each side of the seam - they would have been located at the top and bottom of what now appear to be wide equatorial patches. It seams to me they just bled out so bad that it filled the area between them. This sort of bleeding between ribbons is fairly common on Rainbos.

• Like 2