Fact or fiction slag

Fire1981

I'd have to agree with that assessment. I have 100's and 100's of factory dug-up marbles and although some have surface scratches and a few knicks, this slag is the most beat up, moons, chips wear and tear of any I've seen. However who's to say it wasn't run over by a fork lift, rolling around the floor for who knows how long. I would only accept something like it if it has provenance I could rely on.

As for Peltier, it is a possibility for that near triangular pattern in the 9. How or why a hand gathered marble could have any triangular 9 in repetition defies my imagination, but it's the only recognizing thing that some Pelt slags may have. Yet, that culet does not have the same colors. Blue, white and black: my memory fails me; I can't recall a Peltier that's striped (multiple streams produced with a gob feeder) with only those colors that was not  blended coloring like a blue Zebra. If the black has aventurine, it would seal the deal, something with Pelt's ribbons/stripes and pattern, I don't know about or recall, exists.