Red/Blue Mystery Marble .66

Jzoook6

Maybe take a pic of them both side by side to show the difference. I'm confident on the op marble being Vacor even if the base glass has a green tint. Might not be the patriot type but I see Vacor strongly in the ribbon construction and glass.

• Care 1

6 hours ago, cheese said:

Maybe take a pic of them both side by side to show the difference. I'm confident on the op marble being Vacor even if the base glass has a green tint. Might not be the patriot type but I see Vacor strongly in the ribbon construction and glass.

Thank you, Sir, I will post many comparison photos... as soon as I can find the marble. 🤦‍♀️ Been looking since last night. heres two other pics of it in the mean time: Vacor as Heck

IMG_6318.JPG

IMG_6317.JPG

On 1/19/2023 at 9:08 PM, akroorka said:

Ummm, possible Pelt MCS?

I respect all opinions.

Marble--O

I appreciate and have enjoyed all of the posts on this one. I do not have to be re-quoting myself again with this one however.
 It has been fun—let’s keep it going regarding this marble. Step up and be counted regardless of what you may think. It may be a$2 marble in many opinions but this is collecting—not selling.
The OP is not a Vacor imho and the more I see of it, the more I see a “wonkey” Pelt MCS.
Come—On Pelt-heads—step-up! All others as well, It has been a great run on this thread.
I just love this stuff—great discussion with no real adversity—great stuff.
I appreciate all opinions as most do and will continue to, on the greatest Marble posting Board ever—“The Marble Connection”.
Marble—On!!